The first two weeks after the Kaia arrived my mom stayed with us. She cooked pretty much every night, cleaned the house, washed laundry, and helped out so much with Kaia (and not to mention all of the great advice she gave as an experienced mom), we were so blessed to have her stay with us. She was such a big help. And when the two weeks were up, Kaia and I stood by our front window (Kaia wasn't standing, she was in my arms,) and watched her drive away. I'm sure Kaia and I both felt the same way, a little nervous that it was just the two of us, and very sad to see mom/grandma go, hoping we could make it without her. So thanks so much mom for everything, and all the continued help. Chris, Kaia and I all appreciate all you did, and continue to do for us.
Also thank you for the rocker!! It's a life saver! (for those of you that haven't been to my house my mom bought me a beautiful, and very very comfortable rocker. Most pictures you see of me these first few weeks I'm sure are in the rocker, as you can see in this pic.) Thanks mom!!
3 comments:
That is a hard day, but you will do great! The natural mother in you will do fabulous! She is darling! We are so happy for you guys!!
Wow Lucky to have such a great Mom/Grandma!! I just love your mom! And i'm LOVING the color of your wall!!!!!! I've been wanting a wall that color somewhere in my house but haven't done it yet. I also LOVE your rocker! I'd so love a comfy rocker like that.
Lyns, you look fantastic and from all the posts seem to be handling the daunting task of motherhood like a champ! Kaia is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for your little family! You won't find joy like this anywhere else...it only gets better and better! I am happy to hear Kaia is such a good baby....Asher has been a challenge so far but at 4 weeks I think we are finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel. Enjoy that precious little girl!
Kaisa
Post a Comment